HIGH ATOP NORTHSTAR CALIFORNIA SKI RESORT
- Reservations required and may be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Please check in and present your Tahoe50 pass to the host upon arrival
- Daily lunch service from 11:00 am – 2:15 pm and deck service weather permitting
- The Pub area – for those over 21
- * Subject to black out dates: Christmas and New Years (Dates TBD), 1/19/19 – 1/21/19, 2/17/2019-2/25/2019, & Saturdays.
Schaffer’s Camp blends the historic feel of a rustic camp setting with the warmth and comfort of a great mountain lodge. The 13,000 square foot restaurant sits at 7,900 feet along the west ridgeline at Northstar California. A 6,000 square foot deck commands sweeping views of the Sierra Crest from KT-22 at Squaw Valley north to Castle Peak. Schaffer’s Camp is open for lunch for Tahoe50 Pass holders and accompanied guests, up to a party of 10, during the ski season.* Reservations are required for lunch and can be made by calling the Schaffer’s Camp host at 530-550-3700 Thursday – Monday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Please identify yourself as a Tahoe50 donor.
Schaffer’s Camp is a one of a kind on-mountain dining experience where you pull off your ski boots and slip into soft, warm slippers. If you are eager to get back to the slopes, try the soup, salad and pizza express buffet. Or relax and enjoy our friendly service, extensive wine list and great menu including everything from fresh salads and hearty sandwiches to rotisserie fired meats and house made pizzas.